Friday, October 22, 2010

The Lovely Nanette

Yesterday was my quilt guild meeting and we had the generous and talented Nanette from Freda's Hive. Once again I forgot my camera and I'm kicking myself real hard now. She has the most beautiful quilts. She has a lovely way with color. You have probably seen a lot of her quilts on her blog. If not go give it a visit. You will not be sorry. But I will tell you her quilts are even better in person. Since I did not have my camera I made this block from her newest pattern, to honor her. Isn't it so sweet? She gave me this precious gift. Love that cute little fat quarter.
And inside was this little ring. The cute little strawberry reminds me of Nanette.

Thank you Nanette for coming and doing such a wonderful job.

6 comments:

  1. What a cute block! Very sweet. I love the little ring too. That's a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a small digital camera so I could keep it in my purse all the time and be ready for picture taking. Sometimes I forget to get it out of my purse and take quilt pictures. Can't win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! I love Nanette's blog and all the creativity and fabrics she shares on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nanette is one of my most favorite people in the whole world. Such talent! and so nice!
    I have an almost finish on my Freda's Flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nanette is a wonderfully talented quilter! How nice that you could have her come to your guild. That block is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nanette is a sweetie and has such cute patterns.

    ReplyDelete