Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Flitter, Flee, I Fly

Do you ever feel like a butterfly. Flitting from one project to the next. There are so many wonderful projects to choose from it is easy to get distracted. I have these three pretties that just need quilting and binding.
This one is still on the design wall. I think I have almost figured it out. And I'll be putting it together soon.

And a sneak peek of a little something I'm working on.

I bought this fabric yesterday because I have an idea for a black and white quilt.
And while at the fabric shop I found this fun fabric. I just knew my DD would love it for curtains in her room. I thought the butterflies would match the butterflies she has in the border of her quilt. And purple has become her favorite color. I have one set of curtains done and just need to make them for her other window. I'll try to remember to take a pic tonight since the ones I've tried to take durring the day are not working. Taking a picture into a window is hard.

Well I hope everyone has a great day and that you find time to flit to your favorite quilty project.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Yes I know what you mean I do the same thing. LOL As long as you are having fun that is the main thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great projects in the works! I really can't have too many things started or I don't get anything done (ADD? dementia? scatterbrained?). I'm in awe of people who can juggle lots of things and make good progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fun! ...and I have to admit I totally love black and white so you really got my attention with that! It's going to be fun to watch your ideas come to light. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to flit around too! And now, besides my sewing, the garden is also calling me. Love those black and white fabrics. I have been collecting them for awhile now. Still have to make something with them. Don't forget to take a photo of the curtains. I would love to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black and white. I've got a small stash - just not sure what to do with it. Can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am a buterfly - I think its fun! Love those black and white fabrics and looking forward to seeing what you do wiht them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you with the quilts that just need binding! Woohoo! 8-)

    Love the house blocks, and what a great sashing fabric you picked out!

    Wonderful black and whites! 8-)

    Curious about that sneak peek?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love those cottages. I am excited to see them finished.

    ReplyDelete