Monday, May 11, 2009

Old Friends and a Finish

Well I finished my wonky log cabin this weekend. I am happy with how it turned out. I enjoyed trying this method and will most likely try it again.
On Saturday night I got together with my friends from high school. It had been a while. We need to celebrate this great guy's 40th birthday. Happy Birthday Klayne!
Here's the ol' gang. Boy did we have some great times. I stayed up way past my bedtime reminiscing with them.

Nothing better than old friends and finished quilts. What a great weekend.


10 comments:

  1. Sounds just wonderful... a great time was had by all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The faces say that it was a wonderful get together.

    The wonky log cabin looks great and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your log cabin. Looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are my kind of colors in your wonky log cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your quilt - it sound slike you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How totally neat is your quilt!!! And fantastic to have some time with old friends. Again, you are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for You on your quilt!! Looks great....I haven't tried this log cabin design yet...maybe one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Em, that's a fantastic log cabin quilt! Great colors and design. And what a fun party that one looks like. I've lost touch with everyone from high school. It's not what I intended but moving state to state can have a price tag. So does 50 years since graduation...LOL Hugs, Finn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finished and Friends - good 'F' words. Here's another for your wonky log cabin quilt. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the wonky log cabin! It looks great!
    Glad you enjoyed hanging out with friends, its always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete