Friday, January 30, 2009

Thanks and This and That

Look at these great wash clothes Trisha sent me. Aren't they the greatest. Isn't she so nice. She knit them for me. Since the only knitting I can do is on the looms I showed yesterday. And look at this sooo cute card she made for me. What a talented lady you are Trisha. Thank you, Thank you for your kindness.Here is what I have been working on. Strawberry Zing is almost all quilted. Yippee! Yippee! Here is how the hearts have progressed since last week.


Not much but still it is progress.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with all that brings you joy!
Em

13 comments:

  1. I am so glad it's the weekend!!! Woo hoo.

    Lovely work, especially the Strawberry Zing!

    That is so nice you got goodies...you deserve them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like them! I have to admit though that I didn't make the card. My sister, Tina, is in a card group and she gives me a variety of cards for Christmas every year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful things going on in your home. Can't wait to see the quilt quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of things going on in your life! The Strawberry Zing is going to be zinggy! Love the colours! And your hearts are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaay weekend!! I love your quilts.
    My mom made me a dishcloth like that and I loved it and used it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Strawberry Zing and am eager to see it done! That I heart you is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it all! Your hearts are really bright and cheerful especially.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hearts really look great Em..your Stawberry Zing Quilt, can't wait to see that one completed and how lucky were you..prezzies....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the valentine hearts! Oh, my sister is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your hearts - they are so pretty! And I cannot wait to see your quilt completed in all it's glory!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving your hearts...i'm trying to figure out how to put mine together. i've got 6 pink and 6 red...but they don't meld very nicely...best laid plans need to change i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your progress on all fronts is great. The hearts are lovely - my favorites of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete