Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pay it forward

Thank you so much for all your kind words yesterday. They brought comfort to my sad heart. I am overwhelmed by all your compassion and love. In an attempt to show my appreciation I like to start a little game of pay it forward.

Oh how I wish I could do a little something for each of you. Hopefully over time I will be able to pay you all in some small measure for the way you have blessed my life. For now I have chosen three wonderful ladies. Women I feel I know well enough to create a meaningful gift, who have inspired me and have helped me to grow.

First- Karen Diane who inspires me to rise above my challenges with a smile.

Next Jacquie who pulls me out of my comfort zone and helps me grow.

Last but not least Sue, who doesn't have a blog but cheers me on mine, and has taught me so much and been my quilting cheerleader and inspiration for the last ten years.

Thank you ladies you help me be better than I am.

9 comments:

  1. I just think you are the most awesome person Em and this is wonderful.

    I love it when I see the pay it forwards!

    I am so glad I met your blog!

    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to acknowledge the important folks who are such a part of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your heart is a little lighter today, Em - friendship is the best thing you can do for everyone and you do that!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. With due respect wow gold and humility I write you this proposal which I believe would be of great interest to you. I am Mr.Ateeq Rahman Khan, currently Head of Corporate wow gold affairs with a reputable bank here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Em, you are so kind. I don't know what to say other than a big huge thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so wonderful and I don't know of more deserving people! Look at how many people's days you just brightened!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice of you to acknowledge these talented ladies! I can't wait to see what you come up with.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Em I wasn't one of the cheer leaders in school so...its my lot in life to cheer for my quilting friends every chance I get and I love it.We all have a couple of things we didn't get to do when we were young so.......let the cheering begain.Wishing you sunshine always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh emily, that is the nicest thing. i am so sorry to hear about bell. i know you all must be so heartbroken. they are truly members of our family. i will be sure to pay your kindness forward.

    ReplyDelete