Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Talented Friends

First I would like to thank Shari for this award. It was so nice of her and a great compliment. Thank you Shari. The meaning of this award:
This blog invests and believes in Proximity- nearness in space, time and relationships.
These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends .
They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement!
Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
I'm supposed to pass this award on to fellow bloggers, to include the above text in their blog.

Those I would like to pass it on to are:

Tina, Peg, Trisha, Donna, Marleen, Bren and Karen. These wonderful women have been generous, kind and supportive of me. Check out their blogs and get to know them.



Now as promised show and tell from my quilt guild meeting Thursday. This sweet baby quilt was made by Lou. Look at all her wonderful machine embroidery.

Next these fun frogs from Denise.

These lovely fall stars by Sue

And by the lovely Delores who told us, that her fabric has taken over her closet so she is stash busting this year, this red, white and black quilt.

And this beautiful scrappy.

And from my ever so generous friend Sue this lovely red and white.


And this cozy feeling quilt.

And this lovely table topper
Look how lovely her quilting is. She is going to teach this in our next quilt meeting. Exciting!
And from Sue T these darling little Santas. Aren't they just precious. And look how lovely Sue's nails are. Pretty, pretty.

And from Michelle this wonderful southwest quilt. I just love this.
And this little beauty,
And this gorgeous quilt.
So there you have the beautiful handiwork of my most wonderful friends.
Have a great day!
Em

13 comments:

  1. Such wonderful quilts by such talented quilters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, Thanks so much for mentioning me!! I love your blog and am greatly inspired by you!
    WONDERFUL Show & Tell from your guild!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a treat for the eyes. They are each beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, thank you so much for this award. It really means a lot ot me and I will surely pass it on!

    Love you Em! Your Number #1 Fan!!

    Marlene

    Thanks for sharing the quilt candy...those were great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Em. It is so cool that we can feel close to fellow bloggers out there. Thanks for this award! It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great show and tell. thanks for sharing it with us :-) And thankd for the compliment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilts! I haven't ventured into a guild yet - but you have me thinking about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all these quilts - and the cozy one has me today! And gee, thank you for the nice mention, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic quilt show thanks for sharing Em...and as for the award, that is just so very kind...you are gorgeous, thank you so very much..hugs to you Peg..xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award...Great show and tell...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Discovered your blog through another. I love that your brought you quilt guild show and share to us bloggers who couldn't join you. The Cotton Theory that you will learn next guild meeting is alot of fun. I don't see it done much around here and as a matter a fact not much out in blogland either. I posted a pillow and gave away a Cotton Theory pattern awhile back...would love to see what you do after your lesson. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Em! I feel the same about you!

    ReplyDelete