Thursday, December 11, 2008

Room at the Inn

I've been seeing these cute little houses out in blog land and have been wanting to make some. So today I started. They are so fun and easy. You can find the tutorial for them here. I think it would be fun to stitch on the back "Let Him in." We'll see what time allows to see if we can get a few of those made. In the mean time I will make a bunch more like this for presents. Nannette reminded me today that Christmas is only 11 days away. (Check out her blog for a fun give away she is having all week.) In the mean time I better get sewing.
Have a Most Merry Christmas Season.
Em

17 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! I want to make some too but it may have to wait until after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely little houses. I've seen them too, but alas, my Christmas 'To-Do' list is far too long this year! Too bad. Yours are quite adorable however!
    Cheers,
    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!! Only 11 days left? Then these may have to wait until next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Em, I love those houses, gotta put them on my list, but for next year. Wouldn't they be cute on packages and maybe personalize them.
    Merry Christmas,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only 11 days!!!!!! Yikes.
    Love the houses...
    Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute - as Nanette reminded us, only 11 days to go! Maybe we should all start Chrissie gift stitching on 1 Jan 2009 then we will be able to do all we want to for next Christmas!
    Hugs - Lurline!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and great idea with the"let him in"! You should do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful idea. They looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Chrismas houses, thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are too cute but you must stop enticing me into new things. :)

    All in good fun Love, *karendianne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your houses are just fantastic!
    I have been wanting to make some myself... well you know...
    I just keep looking at all the pretty ones around me in blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Emily they are soo incredibly cute! I love them. It is amazing to me how things take life in other fabrics and perspectives. I love them. I want to make more now with that candy cane type stripe. They are lovely and Nordic looking. Thanks for the sweet plug!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh, I have to make some of these! I must stop looking at gorgeous stuff I want to make
    x

    ReplyDelete