Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Melanie at Jellybean Angel gave me this award. I love Christmas! So thanks Melanie!
So here is what I love about Christmas
Anticipation both for gifts I may be getting and for the joy other will experience from my gifts. I still can't sleep on Christmas Eve because of this.
The Christmas story
Nativity scenes
Christmas lights
Joyous times with family and friends
All the goodies
Snow
The romance- I think it is one of the most romantic times of the year. What is more romantic than snuggling by the fire with Christmas lights and music. I even got married at this time. In fact today is our anniversary. 19 wonderful years.
Here are the rules for Christmas award.
You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.
The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.
You must link back to the person who gave you the award.
You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas.
If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space!
Pass the award along to as many people as you like.That can be 1 or 45; it's up to you. But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going!
Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment.
I am letting my recipients know privately first so in case they are busy and don't need to add one more thing to their to do list they have that choice without other knowing. I'll put them on when I hear back. The lovely Jacquie at Tallgrass Prairie Studio, and the beautiful Kris at Quilted Simple have accepted this award.
Merry Christmas!
Em

10 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Congrats on the award too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI EM....Congrads on your award......(now, this is me whispering....she gave me the award too, but i haven't posted it yet...shame on me.....you're a 'gooder' person than me )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby Em! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary and what a great award. I can't think of a more deserving person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you so deserve this award...and i do LOVE christmas too! thanks for passing it on to me. happy anniversary...19 years! be sure to tell your hubby he's a lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award and congratulations on your 19th anniversary! That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary! That is wonderful.:) Congratulations on the award, too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 19th Anniversary! I got married at this time of the year too. But not because of the wonderful season, but rather for tax purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Emily! I hope you enjoy passing on this award as much as I did. :-0

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice post! I have to say you got married when my hubby and I did. We just celebrated our 19th on Dec 2. It was a magical time of the year. It even started to snow as we left the church, how cool (tee hee) is that? Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete