Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Talented Tease

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope you have a most blessed day!

My sons, A and N, came home with a huge turkey. "Look what we found on the side of the road mom!" They were all excited.

I looked at them stunned. "That's probably someone's Thanksgiving."

"Naaa," they say.

"Yes, and they are going to be so sad"

"Oh, we don't think so"

This goes back and forth for a good 5-10 minutes. Then they let me know they are pulling my leg. A got the turkey from his boss. "Don't you think it would be scraped up and stuff mom if it fell out of someones car? Your so funny mom."

They had a good laugh at my expence. Must admit it is kind of funny now. Those turkeys.

Besides being a tease, A is pretty good a pottery. Here are his latest projects.

9 comments:

  1. That sounds so much like my kids. They are always trying to do something like that to me. I love it that they have a great sense of humor!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pottery! And a fun joke -- you'll probably hear about it for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like something that kids and Husbands like to do! The pottery is very nice. I hope that you have a wonderful thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids!!!! That is too funny.

    The pottery is beautiful. That does take talent.

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the pottery is lovely... have a good turkey day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Hope it is a wonderful day with your family with lots of yummy things to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Son's are sooooo good at pulling a mom's leg aren't they!?! I know mine likes to all the time! 8-)
    Wonderful pottery your son did there! Very professionally done!!! A future Potter? 8-)
    Have a good Turkey Day with your family! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL it sounds like something I'd say to tease the children. "What's this Mum?" "Roadkill!" LOL

    Your lad is quite an artist. The shape of the right hand pot is beautiful and not easy to make I should think. I'm not a potter so I haven't a clue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy thanksgiving Em. Well done and congrats on your new website! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete