Monday, November 24, 2008

From the Rest of Us

Look at this fun doggy quilt.And this one. Don't you just love the fire hydrants?
Look at this deal Marlene got. She got this lovely quilt with tons of hand work for $40. It was $45 and when she asked the clerk if that was the right price he said he would give her a deal and lowered it $5. WOW! Lucky, lucky Marlene.

Look at this cute red work snowman she did.
And her lovely row quilt.Look at this fun scrappy quilt of Deloris'
And her interpretation of my Harvest Sky. Didn't she do a lovely job. Look at this fun little pillow
And cute little needle punch And this fun table topper from Sheri

9 comments:

  1. Great quilts. I can't wait to make the Harvest Sky. My check is in the mail....I ordered 2 patterns as I want to gift one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of really nice quilts, pillows and table-toppers. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of goodies here! Harvest Sky is certainly impressive!
    Hugs - Lurline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love show and tell - especially those laugh-out-loud dog quilts! Thanks so much!

    Cheers - Shari

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh such pretty things! I love the autumn quilt especially!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice quilts -- that doggie one is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the virtual quilt show. The Harvest Sky is my favorite--beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work! I love that harvest sky design. The acrons are beautiful too. I am fond of Autumn decorations. I'm still keeping them out until the 1st december. :-)

    You know so many talented quilters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to tell you I was really impressed with that row quilt. One of the nicer ones I've seen.

    ReplyDelete