Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Getting Spooky

Some little people were getting anxious for Halloween so I thought I would get my act together and finally get the decorations out. So the trick or treaters are ready to don the door. Witches, monsters and haunts hang eerily above the stairs. If you weren't scared to go down there before you may be now. My friends made these blocks in an exchange I did a few years back. The tombstones have the names of those who made blocks for it.


Happy Jacks listen to the creepy piano music.
Franky and his friends do the Monster Mash
to those same creepy tunes.
Here are some spooks hanging out in the corner.These Jacks keep toasty by the stove.Happy Haunting to you and yours this spooky season.


12 comments:

  1. Boy, you are certainly ready for Halloween! Now all you need is lots of candy... chocolate mostly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Hallowe'en decorations are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are certainly ready for Halloween in all the stitching goodness! Yup, all you need it the candy and the kids at the door... 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh THIS is a fun post!

    What a great time I've had stopping by em's scrapbag this morning. Smiling my big toothy grin!!!

    Spooky Love, *karendianne./ Living Life at LeeHaven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Halloween decorations! I am impressed.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness, I'm going to trick-or-treat at your house! What great decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great decorations! I just loved seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Halloween quilts and decorations are just gorgeous!
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  9. your ready now just need some carmel corn and chocolate:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that first quilt with the block exchange. How great. All the decorations are so fun. You are set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very festive!

    I'm having a hard time getting into the swing of things this year. I'm just not feeling fallish yet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We don't celebrate Halloween here down under...but I love how you girls decorate and have so much fun with it..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete