Saturday, September 20, 2008

More Eye Candy

Here is more of my talented and lovely friend at the Layton Quilt Guilt.
Look at the stunning quilt by Susan. I really want to try this one. And a fun star block she made at our last sew in.
Look at this lovely runner by Loretta. All those little berries are appliqued. WOW!!She also made this Christmas quilt.
And this garden gate. Here hubby bought the kit for her. It's called Loretta's Gate. How sweet.
Look at this wonderful fall quilt by Denise.
And this one also by Denise. And this one also by Denise. Denise is a very busy lady. Her friend Karen says when Denise sews it is like when the mean neighbor in the Wizard of Oz is riding her bike and they play that music. Da ta da ta da da. Denise's mind is focused and she is going somewhere.
Here is Sue with a gift she made for a friend that let her family use their cabin. Here is Sue again with a quilt she made from my Unchained Memories pattern. It is for her grandaughter. Didn't she do a lovely job.
And here is the fun card that she taught us to paper piece. This one is Ruth's. I love the pink and brown she choose.

Here is a lovely gift set that Donna made for an exchange she is doing.

Well that's all for this months quilt guild. I can't wait to see what these simply amazing women come up with next month.
As soon as I get another quilt to the binding stage I will show you the neat binding trick that Karen showed.



11 comments:

  1. More wonderful eye candy. Lovely works! 8-)
    I saw lots of eye candy yesterday at a local quilt show. I will be posting my favorites soon..
    Happy stitchings! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have a productive quilt guild! I skipped my guild meeting last night. I was just too tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts but that appliquedd runner, oh my. Stunning! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing....amazing work. I love the image of Denise sewing like the neighbour on the bike in W of Oz! Know exactly what you mean...very clever! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Guild is having a quilting retreat on October 11th if you are interested. We are offering some classes and just a bunch of gals coming and eating and quilting!! It is in West Jordan if you are interested.... email me

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooo...I love them all. Yes, I'm all about some good eye candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Certainly a productive group of girls - some beauties there!
    Hugs - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Em, I especially liked Marleen's baby quilt in the blue and white.Don't you love going to Guild. So much going on and great to see one another's work. Regards Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not to be forgotten...I love the eye candy, too. Didn't want to visit without commenting.

    Our own private Quilt Show to Love, *karendianne./ Living Life at LeeHaven

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love seeing photos from quilt guilds. I missed mine the past 2 months so it is nice to see yours. Lovely projects. I get such inspiration from the women.

    ReplyDelete