Friday, August 18, 2017

Zippy Mini Pouch

The other day I caught my DD looking at thread wallets. It so happens that earlier in the day I had seen these cute little zipper pouches on Instagram. They were so similar I thought we could save some money, she could get what she wanted, and I could have a little scrappy play. I let her go through my bits bin. She picked out some pretty pinks and grays. I sewed them up into this little zipper pouch.  
It holds her drivers license, student card, and a little cash. Plus has a little tab she can hook her keys through. She is thrilled.

I had so much fun making it. So when I found a cute little unicorn in my scrap bag I knew he needed to be part of a little zipper pouch. I added a few other scraps. and this cute little thing came to be.

Two under my belt and a laundry basket full of scraps the fun has just begun. What will I come up with next? Who knows but it's going to be fun.



3 comments:

  1. Very cute, I need one of those, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. You've obviously had fun pulling scraps for these cute wallets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute...what size zipper did you use? I need to replenish my supplies.

    ReplyDelete