Monday, February 13, 2017

Moving It Forward

I had a wonderful week at Bryce. The Winter Retreat put on by Lynnette and Wendy of Main Street Quilt Cottage was fabulous. So many talented and friendly quilters. I didn't get a lot of sewing done. Just the binding on my Yarn Bomb Trees, I'll show that later and about 10 wonky star blocks. But the ladies in my classes were very productive. Here are the Dresdens from my Scrappy Dresden class. 
 And a few bear paws from my Beware Goldilocks class.
My roommate and snowshoeing buddy, Ruth, finished this beautiful Kaleidoscope top. Isn't it gorgeous?!
I'm excited to see what you've done this week. Especially since I was unable to visit blogs last week. Link up and share your progress.


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!! what fun projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was a fun time - enjoyed by all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes...I've been playing with dresdens and now I see them every where I look. Did I fall into a new trend without even knowing it? LOL I really like yours!

    ReplyDelete