Monday, October 24, 2016

Moving It Forward

Monday sure rolls around quickly. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. In addition to all the preserving of my bountiful garden, and re potting herbs so I can bring them inside and enjoy fresh herbs during the winter, I continued to play with my scraps. I made a few more yarn bomb trees. There is a tutorial for making these trees here.
Soon I will have a forest.
 Heaven knows I have enough  I'm not quite sure what I'll be using for sashing. Any suggestions?
Now it's your turn. What did you move forward?


9 comments:

  1. these look fun to make.I like the gray background - I want to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great. That is an incredible scrap project. How about a red sashing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trees are phenomenal!!! The vibrant colors are perfect against the black and white backgrounds to make a very modern angular look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those look fun to make. I have made progress over the weekend moving several quilts forward! and of course ideas for another one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the yarn bombed trees -- must go get that tutorial for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the trees you're working on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your trees. You can get a lot of scraps used up - lol.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your trees are coming along so well! Such a colorful project! They really pop on the black and white fabric! :) Thank you for hosting and for sharing!

    ReplyDelete