Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Bear Paw Sew Along

It was my intention to have a finished Scrappy Bear Paw quilt for today. Well, that didn't happen. I barely got it basted yesterday. I was busy finishing all the setting squares for my wonky garden. As you can see I did get that done. And my Scrappy Bear Paw is ready for me to get busy with some free motion quilting. 

Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have a finish. Did any of you finish? Even if your not finished we would love to see your progress. Link up and let us see.


6 comments:

  1. Can hardly wait to see the quilting on the bear paw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wonky flowers look spectacular. Looking forward to seeing that finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower garden setting is awesome! I have my plaids ready for the bear paws and the 2017 edition of Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those wonky flowers...such pretty colors hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wonky garden looks fabulous! Can't wait to see both of those quilts finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your roses are beautiful. Your arrangement makes me think of vining rose blooming on a trellis.
    --Nancy. (ndmessier @ aol.com)

    ReplyDelete