Friday, January 22, 2016

Celebrating Another Man Quilt

The men in my life are happy to have another masculine quilt in our home.  I finished Arrowhead a few months back but couldn't share until now.  In fact if I had remembered it would be coming soon I might have put off Josh's quilt and just let him have this one.
He's probably happy I forgot.  He's been using one on his bed and the other to snuggle under while watching videos.
The deer have been in my backyard so getting a pretty picture in the snow didn't work so well. Though I still love it as a backdrop. And I do like to look out my window and see the deer.  So I'll have to tolerate deer tracks in my snowy quilt pictures.

The reason I couldn't share this man quilt before was because I had to wait for it to come out in Fons and Porter's Easy Quilts. I used the fabric line Nocturne by Janet Clare for Moda. Perfect for a man quilt.
Linking up with Sarah and Amanda Jean to celebrate.

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's a great quilt/design that is sure to be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What al lovely design! Perfect for a man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I love the quilt. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on having your quilt published. And, it is a wonderful quilt. It really makes me want to run right out and buy the magazine...except big snow storm is hitting us in the Mid-Atlantic starting now... first few flakes are now landing on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I love the colors in this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great man quilt, Em. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one caught my eye when I was looking at that magazine last weekend. Sorry I didn't realize the great design was yours. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations. What a great mans quilt. Will look for the magazine when it finally arrives here in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, it's beautiful, Emily! And another publication - that's so awesome!! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! The quilt is beautiful and deserves publication! I'll look for it in my next issue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, it's a perfect gift for a man to enjoy! great color and pattern selection too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations; this is just excellent. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful quilt, very well deserved honor in Fons and Porters.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh yes, very masculine. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great man quilt! Love those geese!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jumped here from Can I get a Whoop Whoop. Congratulations on the publication! Great quilt. I bet the men in your life are so happy you're a quilter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. And celebrate you should...an awesome quilt and published again! Congrats to you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. the deer tracks somehow seem appropriate! : ) great quilt!

    ReplyDelete