I meant to have this top finished this weekend. I had good intentions. I put all my cut pieces in a project box along with the blocks I had finished.
I got right to work on it when I got to the cabin with my friends. Only to discover that apparently I can't count. Two of my blocks did not have all the pieces. When I came across the first one I thought it was because I got mixed up. I had originally planned it for a setting triangle then changed my mind. I had all the half square triangles but was missing about half of the squares. (Notice the orange and blue with missing parts.) But it happened again. I don't know where my brain was at that moment but I was missing almost half the squares and all of the half square triangles. (Notice the blue and red floral prints.)
I also noticed once I got home that I had sewn one corner piece and one setting triangle wrong. So after a little cutting of extra pieces and ripping of miss sewn units. I got everything put together and arranged.