Monday, June 1, 2015

A Math Problem

 Ever so slowly I've been adding to my collection of wonky plus blocks.  I still have a bunch more to make but thought it would be fun to play with arrangement.  I could add sashing.


 I could add more pluses to the sashing.  Looks a little busy but if I added a border to my blocks I think it might work.
 I could add corner post to the sashing thus including a little subtraction to my plus quilt.
 Or I could put it on point and make it a multiplication problem.
Having way to much fun with this math problem.  Tutorial of this block can be found here.

7 comments:

  1. Great plus blocks. Just needs a couple of in-your-face bright borders and it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot of options for that quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I love playing around like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha.. endless creative choices! and such fun! Look forward to seeing what you end up doing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many choices - math can be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the blocks on point. Will be interesting to see what look you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best part of quilting imho - getting to explore all the different options for how to put the blocks together!

    ReplyDelete