Monday, February 9, 2015

More From the Scrap Bag

I pulled out my pink, yellow and orange scrap bins and began cutting blades for Dresden plates.  Sewed them up and pressed each blade.
 Next I pulled out my blue scrap bin and began sewing pieces together to create a background.  Finally I sewed my blades together to create this cute little Dresden plate.
I'm liking it so that I think it needs to grow.  Am I the only one with this problem?  I think I'm making a wall hanging and before I know it I have a queen size quilt.  Linking up with the lovely Sherri and her Scraps Monday.
  Save 14% Off this Valentine's Day at Stitch Craft Create with Offer Code LOVE14
Wawak Sewing

12 comments:

  1. Oh I love the way those colors all look together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors are so springy! Love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep that's too cute, that background is the kicker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I haven't made many quilts when I read "pink, yellow and orange scrap bins" and I have a single pink, yellow and orange scrap baggie. Hmm. Love the Dresden plate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just say YES to dresdens. Love how the pop on the blue background

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need to make this too! ahhh...there are so many possibilities for scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I have been seeing dresdens all over. I think they are calling to me. Love the blue pieced background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you used the pieced background. Great color combination

    ReplyDelete
  9. The scrappy blue background is perfect for your scrappy Dresden plate.

    ReplyDelete