Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Just Right

It is a simple block.   I don't know why it gave me such trouble.
 But it took me three tries to get it the right size.  My first attempt I didn't take into account how much the cross would add to it.
My next attempt feel short.  But I persevered and did the thing I should have done in the first place, a little math.  This one came out just right.
 It made me think of this saying I saw on Facebook.  I was feeling like one of those four people.

 I now a block for my project and two for another Plan B quilt.

4 comments:

  1. I have had problems with this block too. Hard to get the pointed corners of the cross even.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for persevering. I'm one of the four out of three people! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing the chuckle, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Math is always a good last resort! ;-)

    ReplyDelete