Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Word

I love words!  They have such an impact.  They can motivate and inspire.  In fact I probably drive my family batty with all my sayings and quotes.  My boys think I have one for every occasion.  So it was no surprise that when Victoria challenged us on her site to come up with a word for 2015 I took her up on it.  After much pondering, for there are so many great words I settled on this one; improve.
I thought it went perfectly with a family motto we had awhile back.  "Better today than yesterday"  If you were to choose a word for 2015 what would it be?

Free US Shipping at Shop Fons & Porter with Offer Code JANSHIPFREE

7 comments:

  1. I have chosen tge word DARE! Pushing myself to try more!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's always room to improve! My word for the year is "happy" it seemed to cover all areas. No matter what your doing just be happy doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided my word my 2015 is Mindful.:) I want to make more of what is important to me. Love your word and the new mini quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some good words here. How about persevere? It amazing what you can achieve if you persevere. My parents adage was "Try, try, try again" so I have subconsciously tried to do this all my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I decided that it needs to be "ME". I tend to put myself last and now with everyone gone or moving out, I need to take care of "me"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your word quilt is awesome, Emily! I love it. I'll miss you on the Scrap Squad. Happy quilting always!

    ReplyDelete