Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sending Out Owls

 Meet my personal Hedwig, deliverer of magical mail.  I sent him out between Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I knew he would bring back something enchanting.
I was right.  Look at all the fun friends he returned with. 
 Reminds me of  Sam and the Firefly, a book I had when I was little.  the book starts with Sam, an owl, asking, "Who, Who, Who wants to play.  Might have to play with that theme as I put them together.Save 15% Off Fabric by the Yard at Keepsake Quilting with Offer Code KQ15FABRIC Save 25% Off Clearance at Keepsake NeedleArts with Offer Code NA25OFF

6 comments:

  1. Such a variety of owl designs. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute ols and owlets lol...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Each one a delight !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these owls are cute. What a fun project, such happy colors.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun project with wonderfully creative blocks!

    ReplyDelete