Friday, July 11, 2014

As Promised

I promised I would reveal my finished top.  Thank you to everyone who gave their two cents on the finishing triangles.
 After much debate I finally settled on scrappy squares.  I love all the color in this quilt and adding more along the edge just seemed the right thing to do.  Now to baste quilt and bind.
 We had a great time at girls camp.  The ropes course was scary and rewarding.  Tubing the river was a blast.  Watching movies under the stars unforgettable.  Laughing and bonding with these wonderful girls priceless.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt! Love the colorful flowers and border!
    How fun, girls camp.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those brights around the outer edge give it a real glow, good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that border, Em! It's amazing! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Love the finish! The bright color at the edges is just perfect.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The setting triangles are really beautiful. Good choice.

    Camp looks and sounds like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scrappy squares setting. Nice job Em! And I'm so glad Girl's Camp went well for you. You got to go to a cabin? We always rough camped, out in a field with no facilities. I'm envious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been anticipating this finish....looks fantastic! Love all the made fabric.

    ReplyDelete