Friday, February 14, 2014

A Quilt Shop For Valentines

There's a new quilt shop, Quilter's Attic, opening in my neighborhood.  How cool is that?  It's opening today, Valentines Day.  How sweet is that?  I got a sneak peek because my friend Gayle is one of the owners.  They were still setting up but I was able to get a few fun pics.  Bright happy fabrics shelved and ready to buy.
Love the old Singer and create of fabric

I need to be stopping here and stocking up on my black stash.

So many fun antiques to showcase the pretty 30's fabrics.

A wagon load of cheerful prints.

And a cradle filled with these sweet babies.

If your in Bountiful, Utah make sure you check out Quilter's Attic.  I know I will be spending a lot of time here.  

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!!! What fun. I love the way they display their quilts with the antiques.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have a new quilt shop in the area. Next time I'm in Utah, I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, yum,yum! I especially drooled over those neutral tans just a bit to the left of the blacks/indigos. Thanks for the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you! That looks like a fun place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, so fun!!!!! We have a "quilt" shop, but they have stopped selling fabric because business was so bad...*sigh* such is life I suppose...but you are one lucky lady with that fun shop to visit and play in!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great looking shop. I envy you having one so close xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally jealous! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete