Wednesday, January 22, 2014

In playing with assembly ideas for the braids I decided to cut me some triangles

and make some geese.

I made the geese using some of the TOAR  that I used for the braids.  The thing I love most about using TOAR is the precision you get.  Nice pointy points.  I thought I would hate ripping the paper off, which is why I do not like paper piecing.  But thanks to a new season of Downton Abbey I have not minded one bit.  It gives me something productive to do while I indulge in this guilty pleasure. 

6 comments:

  1. look at those nice points. Doesn't Triangles On A Roll make Flying Geese easy? I'm having fun with them too :) (thanks again for the shout outs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice flying geese. I need to get some ToAR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are so pretty. The TOAR is such a great concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used your before and liked it. You end up with perfect points. I've just started watching downton abbey on Netflix and am enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete