Monday, November 25, 2013

Binding Funfetti

I finished quilting Funfetti over the weekend.  Now to choose a binding.  I thought of doing a red binding all the way around.  It would be easy.  Then the idea came to do a scrappy binding (instructions on doing scrappy bindings here.)
I went though my scrap bins and picked out a few pieces.  

After making the binding I began to sew it on.

I plan on doing the hand sewing as we travel over the river and through the woods to Grandma's house on Wednesday.  

7 comments:

  1. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels. Heading to St. George?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's going to be amazing! I love scrappy bindings. Have a terrific Thanksgiving at Grandma's house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, this time the party come to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a scrappy binding. I did one myself a few years back where I had solids on a black background. I used all the solids in the binding and I love it. Your quilt is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scrappy binding will be perfect.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your wonderful family, Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun quilt! And I love scrappy bindings.

    ReplyDelete