Friday, June 14, 2013

Mountain Retreat

 I had so much fun playing with Julie and Eric's new line S'more Love.  Like I mentioned in this post I love camping.  I'm so excited I get to go to girl's camp with my DD this year.  It's going to be great.  So combining my love of camping and Julie and Eric's fabric I created Mountain Retreat.
I truly love the campers driving around the mountains.  Watch for the pattern in your local quilt shop.
Update:  Mary just let me know she has finished her version of my Divine quilt.  Mary was so nice to test my pattern for me.  I love the pinks, purples and blues she used.  Make sure you check out Mary's version.  She did a wonderful job!

5 comments:

  1. A very pretty quilt. I especially like your choice of fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You know that flying geese are one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this, Emily!! Such a cute design....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this design! It does remind me of camping movies like RV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new design, reminds me of mountains.

    ReplyDelete