Friday, March 22, 2013

Granny Square Finish

I believe it is best to always look for the good in life.  It lets me see all that I have to be grateful for.  Which by the way is a lot.  With the passing of my aunt comes the return of my grandma.  I have missed her so much this last year and a half while she has been caring for her daughter.  Now she is home again and I get to see her more often.  To celebrate this little blessing I finished my granny square quilt.
WHOOP! WHOOP! on two counts.  Grandma's home and my quilt is finished.  Make sure you visit Sarah to see what others have to whoop about.

9 comments:

  1. It's a great quilt. I love the way you used the corner stones. It was great to read that you will be receiving quilts from Sarah's Hands 2 Help again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Em, what charm here. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute finish Em. Especially nice that you can tie a happy family memory with your quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these granny square quilts. This pattern is still on my to make list. I look forward to H2H and sending my quilt your direction. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quilt, Em! Glad grandma is home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie - glad you have your grannie back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a good size quilt for display. I was going to make a Granny Square quilt but it was going to be bed size. I wasn't sure I wanted to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty and fresh looking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's lovely! Congrats on a great finish!

    ReplyDelete