Monday, February 18, 2013

Taking My Own Trip

I've seen many going on this outing, and I must admit I've been jealous.  Their little trips have looked so fun.  The sights quite enjoyable.  But I had felt I was too busy for my own little trip, so I put it off.  Well, no longer will I deprive myself of the fun.  I've decided to have a little frolicking trip of my own.  I picked out some of my scrappiest friends and we've started our journey.
Though my holiday may consist of only little day trips, in time, I will complete my journey. It sure has been enjoyable so far.

9 comments:

  1. Looking good so far!!
    Have a great trip! LOL!!
    Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a happy scrappy little world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to do the trip too. Glad you got started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to put off the "trip" - I may not be far behind you. It looks great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it... I too felt I was too busy to take a trip. However, my mind has thinking of nothing but the route I will take. Well I guess it is time to pack up and follow you on your journey. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so nice! I too have been putting off this journey. I'm glad you found the time to get started :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I need to work on mine again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is like an addiction. I love yours. It is really perfect. Your fabrics shine.

    ReplyDelete