Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Little Uninterrupted Quilting Time

It's amazing what a little uninterrupted quilting time will do.  I didn't quite get to all the projects I packed but I did get a good amount done.  Like this free for all of four patches, moved a few steps closer to becoming a top.  Nothing was bigger than 2 1/2" in fact a lot of them were only 1 1 /2" big.  Now they are all 4 1/2" big. Hoping soon to be bigger and into one of these quilts.  Looking forward to playing with the blocks and choosing a pattern.
I was also able to put together Josh's quilt.  He is pretty pleased.  I'm thinking it might need to be a little bigger so we have more hang over the sides of the bed.  So I'll be making a few more blocks to accomplish this.  But I think it will be pretty great when it is done.
Yeah!  for productive sewing.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I want one of those Free For All quilts too. I could probably do one out of the scrap basket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for productive sewing and a good block of time!!! I just love Josh'd quilt. I really want to do that block in lime greens too. You do such amazing work with your scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loves those greens and blues against the grey. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the free for all quilt and also really like the grey one. I should be sewing right now, but sadly I'm meant to be cleaning for company visiting for a long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure made good use of your uninterrupted sewing time!! Beautiful gray top, and I can't wait to see what you do with all those 4-patches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the grey-green combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Josh's quilt is great. I like your color combinations. I am working on my Free for All blocks. I call it my 3x4 blocks. What fun. Looks like you had a great time making Crazy Love blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Josh's quilt is looking great! I can see why he is pleased with it. Your little four-patches are coming along nicely. I have been working on mine off and on too. They are so much fun to do.

    ReplyDelete