Monday, February 6, 2012

Crazy Love

I received three more blocks on Friday.  I'm not aware of anymore coming so I decided it was time to finish up my Crazy Love Quilt.  It has been so much fun working on this quilt.  I must admit liberated piecing is one of my favorite things to do in quilting.  I love the freedom, playing with my scraps, and the creativity that goes into making all the pieces fit.  I had to show off this sweet little block I received from Kellie.  A prefect match for Crazy Love.  I must admit it is one of my favorite blocks.
I made a bunch of tiny

wonky

hearts


to fill in and make everything fit.
Now Crazy Love is a top.

Now to get some batting a backing and make this into a quilt.

10 comments:

  1. Fabulously fun one Em! A real tribute to Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really heart this :) Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for Valentines Day just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I LOVE this quilt , what fun hearts and great colors...
    sure says happy to me!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a fabulously fun quilt. Are you keeping this one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh this is so wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really wonderful! Playful and fun to look at (as well as to make!).

    ReplyDelete