Monday, October 10, 2011

In Case You Are Wondering

 I've been doing a little rearranging on my blog.  I've made a separate page for all my tutorials.  I wanted to be able to include pictures of what each tutorial included.  The tab for the tutorial page is just above the title for this post.  If you click on it you will find tutorials for quick and easy quilting templates
Perfect fitting bindings,
A check book cover,
A charming quilt,
a quick and easy method for 1/2 square triangles,

and many more.

Let me know what you think of the change.  Is it too hard to find?  I'd really appreciate your feedback.

13 comments:

  1. Great way to link to your tutorials. This makes it so much easier and faster and find them!

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easy to navigate through your tutorials...nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. It's easy to find. No problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great to me - this is a very good idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top tutorial has given me a great idea for a quilt top that I just finished this morning! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea. Now i am off to take a look at all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful way to list your tutorials! I had no trouble finding everything and loved having pictures. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Works for me Em! But then I like the use of several pages on blogs... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it and I like the pics that go along with the tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea and really easy to find.

    ReplyDelete