Monday, February 14, 2011

Find The Good

This find the good is full of hugs and kiss.
Liberated X and O Blocks- Bee Liberated
By Spotted Stone Studio
Dedicated to my hubby who like my quilts is perfect with lots, and lots of character.

marys hugs and kisses

By Hanies

Who I find most attractive when he is welding a vaccuum or washing the dishes.

hugs&kisses quilt + burgundy button box 016

By Brenniequilts
Who can make me laugh, like no other.

Modern Siggy Swap Round 1

By Shelly Sews
Happy Valentine's Sweetie!

X O Fabric Valentine Postcard

By Stitching Hands

And a Happy Valentines to you! Hugs and Kisses,

Em

9 comments:

  1. Great finds on Hugs and Kisses.
    Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet valentine to your hubby! Sounds like you two are very special valentines!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful Xs and Os!!! Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet, he sounds like a keeper. Happy Valentines Day (I like this week's theme, but then I like them all)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great post! I love all the hugs and kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful post of goodies Em! 8-)

    ReplyDelete