Monday, May 24, 2010

I've got Mail

When I joined Lyn's challenge I never thought I would win anything. I was just thrilled to get the cute little grandmother's garden blocks to play with. And play I did. I sketched designs, moved things around on my design wall. I finally came up with this, Grandpa's Wrench in Grandma's Garden. You can read about it here and here. I sent my picture to Lyn.
And lo and behold I won a beautiful prize. This came in the mail. Sorry the picture is sideways. Stretch you neck a shoulder muscles that might be a little tight from you quilty projects and you can see it the way it should be. Inside those cute little red packages of fun were these fun gifts. Buttons, now who doesn't like buttons? Jeana Kimball needles. I took a class from Jeana once she is amazing as are her needles. And a cute little stitchery pattern. Thank you Lyn. I had so much fun with your challenge. And these gifts are just icing on the cake.

3 comments:

  1. Well Done..Love the Little Quilt..Cute.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love surprises. Like the one I got from you yesterday. Thank you so much. I had the craziest day yesterday and I saw your envelope on my desk (my kids put it there, thank heaven) but I haven't even opened it yet. I know what it is! Thanks for sending that to me. I want to use that for Monica's new Christmas Fabric.

    Hey the girls are trying to get together for June 29. I don't know details yet but I'll let you know. Soon we'll be in Panguitch!

    thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congradulations, my dear friend. Wonderful work. Thank you for sharing. Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete