Monday, March 15, 2010

Quilt Retreat

The quilt retreat was sew much fun. Here are me and my friends that I went up with. From left to right: The lovely Joan, Michelle, Lori, Tanya, Sue and me.

Some new friends I made; Ruth and Carma.



More new friends busy at their sewing machines: Mindy, Bonne, and Jackie.

Toni, Jody and Michelle busy cutting and pressing.


It was a wonderful time. I sewed like mad, ate far to much and got very little sleep. I came home to this.
Letting me know I was loved and missed. What a great weekend. I'll share more later. Right now I might sneak in a nap while everyone is gone. Heaven knows I could use a little sleep.

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Oh well, I wish I could draw like that! I'd draw you a big huge sign that said: "Welcome Home my Dear Friend!" and I'd make this smiley face and this flower I'm always doodling. I would. I definitely would. I'm so, so happy you're home and almost as glimmery happy as I am that you went AWAY and sewed and sewed and played and at and even made some new friends. Oh Em, I'm so ever pleased. Just a warm, warm welcome back from you friend in Florida. I missed you. I did, I did, I did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww sure looks like you had a fantastic time and were very missed. Nice to get away though isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you had a great time. Its all way good to get back to the ones you love. hope you get rested up HAPPY SEWING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it fun to come home to such a warm welcome? Glad you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw look at you and your friends. So so fun. But fun to come home, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a great time at the retreat! I always say that coming home is the best part of going away and with a sign like that to welcome you.... well, what more can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great weekend and a lovely welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that! it's good to be home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome weekend! I"m so glad you had fun sewing and eating and staying up late. And what a great welcome home sign!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh what a super duper time and you all did such great things! I love the variety in quilts and quilters!!

    ReplyDelete