Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I went on sales calls yesterday. I meant to take pictures at each of the seven shops I hit but only remembered at the first one. Elaine's Quilt block is a fun shop full of fabulous fabric. Below is a display with my Dancing Lantern's quilt. That was very nice to see.
Look at this fun shelf. The picture in my camera is turned the right way but no matter how many times I tried to get it to upload to blogger, I tried more than five, somehow it always turned. So I apologize you'll have to turn your head to see it the right way. But really it is a very cute display.
So if you are ever in the Cottonwood Heights area look up this cute shop. Marilyn and her staff are friendly and helpful. The shop is full of great quilty goodies. I promise you will not be disappointed.

11 comments:

  1. The quilt is beautiful and the display shelf looks great sideways and the right way, it has fabric on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt design is amazing. Thanks for the shop show...those are may favorite posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in there a couple weeks ago, and recognized your quilt, but couldn't place it! That corner is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quilt is amazing. I love it! And the shelf is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a wonderful quilt Emily - congratulations! Sometimes my pictures do that too and I've never figured out how to change them. :( blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your quilt! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Just getting caught up on your blog...I haven't been reading anything for over a month now. But my parents are back home and I am trying to get back to a normal life. It isn't easy for some reason. Great posts and finishes! thanks for brightening up my day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Dancing Lanterns quilt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dancing lantern design is so beautiful. I haven't seen one like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my...it must be great to see one of your quilts on display like that!

    ReplyDelete