Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Frosty Fellows

With all the reports of snow I thought I share a few photos of fun frosty fellows. In case you feel like making one but don't want to freeze. These little beauties won't melt if you turn up the heat. This one is I designed last year while sitting in bed after knee surgery. I know you have seen it before. It is the pic in my profile and I gave a kit away for my giveaway. But they are fun frosty fellows. If you would like to make one it's available on my website. Hop on over and have a looksy. These three fellows I designed for Cotton Spice Magazine. If you click on there Dec. issue you will find the pattern in there. Hop on over and have a look at their fun little magazine. One of the many great things about this creative online magazine is that it is free. So have fun perusing it's pages. And this cute little guy is one of the first quilts I made. He is from the Patchwork and American Quilting Calendar about nine to ten years ago. He was fun to make and still brings a smile to my face.
So if the winter blues have got you down and your looking for a little fun. Make yourself a frosty friend to pass away the hours.




12 comments:

  1. Those are definitely much warmer than the ones most folks are dealing with. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to tell you how cute these were when I went your house Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look cold...brrrr! But cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun projects - I can see why you all love snowmen so much - they all have character!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun projects - I can see why you all love snowmen so much - they all have character!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully you know how I feel about snow and snowmen...I want them everywhere! I am snow deprived...LOL, forgive the pun.

    You are a fabulous designer! I will have to check out that magazine as well.

    Love ya,

    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love snowmen. These are cute. I love the first one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Frosty's are too Cute...wish we had them at Xmas Time..instead of the awful Heat we are having this Year....
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute snowmen. I made two of the snowman in the vest from a Joined at the Hip pattern. It was only the snowman in the pattern.

    ReplyDelete