Friday, November 21, 2008

Prolific Quilter

Last month at quilt guild Denise got the Ott Light. Meaning she out to finish something durring the month. Now every month when Denise comes she always has plenty of show and tell. If you remember she is the one that sews like she is the mean lady in the Wizard of Oz where she is riding her bike and the music is going da da dant da da, dant a dant a dant. Well with the Ott Light she really goes to town. She made three of these. One Two
Three This fun Americana Quilt

This bright quilt set off with black. Like the one Karen did, that I showed a few weeks back. Sorry the pic is blurry.
And this lovely quilt
This stunning Red, White and Black quilt.
Harvest Sky that she tested for me. All done in lovely batiks.
This cute table topper.
And this fun little runner.
Whew! Where does she find the time. I wonder if she ever sleeps?

12 comments:

  1. She can't sleep; there is no way she has time to. Wow, is all I can say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good heavenly days! She puts us all to shame. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her family must bring her meals to the sewing machine! It must be like one long retreat, nothing but sewing with the occasional meal and catnapping. Good onya' Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She did all that in one month??? Good gracious. What does she do with all her quilts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the americana quilt. so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that in a month! Wow! I want what she's on! LOL

    Love that little table topper and the stars on the Americana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny, that's what I was thinking too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I especially LOVE Harvest Sky!! This woman must never sleep, lol, she completed an amazing amount of quilty goodness. I have a Ott light and I never accomplish that much, lol, I actually have two, so I otta be able to get much more done. Thanks for the quilt show.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, very impressive! I love the Red, Black and White quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - what a busy lady! Wish i could churn out quilts so quickly!

    ReplyDelete