Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mini Quilt Show

A mini quilt show today. These were so sweet. I loved these little houses. Sorry they are sideways. Still not computer savy, but I am learning. Reminded me of Nanette's cottages I thought this little flowers were adorable.
This flamingo is by my friend Valerie. She is a breast cancer survivor and does so much for that cause. She sell patterns and give a percentage of the proceeds to the Susan Komen Foundation. Check out her patterns.
I liked the fabrics in this one. Maybe that has something to do with the dyeing class I just took.
Wonky four patches.

Sue is a dear friend of mine. This is her mini.
This one was so cheerful.
I love winter so I really liked this one. And the three under it were made from scraps for her daughters wedding quilt. Apparently her friends made the wedding quilt and all she got were the scraps.
Fun little sailboats.
I liked the colors in this strip pieced mini.

This was a-maze-za-zing!!!! Each of those hexagons were about the size of a pencil eraser. What more can I say, WOW!!!

13 comments:

  1. All of the quilts are wonderful.. but WOW!.. That hexagon quilt is unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipes and wow.

    Thank you for sharing the pics.

    Darilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not believe that hexagon quilt! Awesome pictures. I think I am going to have to make a house quilt one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Thanks for sharing. I injured my neck looking at the pumpkins though. Almost took me to the ER. (okay that's not true, karen!) Bad Karen!

    The hexagons are sooooo cute. I must send visitors to see.

    :) *karendianne./ Living Life at LeeHaven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great lot of quilts! Takes a lot of patience doing those miniatures - wow, those tiny hexagons!
    Hugs - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the show...can't imagine those tiny hexagons. wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially love the wool mittens. Isn't it amazing some of the work we see at shows? I find all of this to be very inspiring. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great miniature quilts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went and saw those wasn't the one with the tiny hexagons amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm always sparked with enthusiasm when I see quilt shows. So cute. Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh such pretty quilts! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I am enjoying reading your posts today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful little quilt show! The last one... Simply... WOW! As small as pencil erasers!?! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete