Friday, October 24, 2008

Earlier in the week Polly awarded me with this. Thanks Polly. Anyone who does not know Polly she is amazing. She has gone back to school to earn her nursing degree. She just finished up an algebra class. Way to go! We are doing the happy dance for you. You should visit her and congratulate her on this great accomplishment. I am suppose to pass this on to five other people. Forgive me if I don't. I just can't choose. You are all so wonderful to me. I appreciate your friendship. I love to read your comments and visit your blogs. So if you want to be tagged you are. If your plate is full and one more thing might put you over the edge, don't worry about it. But know I love you and are thankful for the way you bless my life. Have a great day!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I like your blog also! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve lots and lots of awards...just for the record.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem with awards. But you do deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was so nice of you to say about me:)

    ReplyDelete