Monday, September 1, 2008

Little Bits

Here is the fabric I picked up at my LQS this weekend. The pink and the blues I am goint to use to make a twirly skirt like the one Joanna at http://appliquetoday.blogspot.com/ make for her daughter. The stripe is for the back of Happy Trails. I just liked the green.
Here are some fat quarters I picked up. No plans for them yet.
And here is what I was able to do with the scrap bin this weekend. I need to get a basket for my 1 1/2" squares. I also have a tub that has strips in it. I didn't get all the way through my scrap bin, but I made a dent.

4 comments:

  1. eeee... I love your scraps! Can I come and play in them? Are you going to make a quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been very productive Em what's in store for all those sq's..
    cheers
    maree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute fabrics..I think we have similar tastes in fabric selections. Cutting up scraps into nice neat sizes is fun, lol, doesn't take much to amuse me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that twirly skirt was so fun. nice job with the scraps. i wish i had the patience to do that.

    ReplyDelete