Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Anticipation

What on earth you may ask. Have you been anticipating cleaning or painting. No are you crazy. This wonderful bucket of supplies is for the class I have been looking forward to fro months now. I have wanted to learn how to do this for years. And now finally the day has arrived. I am going to learn to dye fabric today. Yippee!!! I can hardly wait. To add to this already exciting day I am going to lunch with my grandma. She is a wonderful lady, so full of encouragement. As soon as I found out that I would be up her way I called to see if she is available. You never know with Grandma. She could be off to Norway, sunny California or some other far off place. She is in her eighty's and so full of life. I hope I am so lucky.
Well I'm off for a fun filled day. Hope you all have a great day also!!!!

10 comments:

  1. may your day be as colourful as a rainbow :-) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your dyeing class. And have fun with your grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you take a lot of photos to share with us! I hope you have an awesome day with fabric, dyes and your grandma, what a combintion :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear about the class:) Hope you gave grandma a big hug from me!!! Nothing is better than being with Grandma:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh fun...a great day with grandma. Can't wait to see your fabrics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going to have so much fun! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Em, I hope you have taken your camera, I would be interesting in seeing the process.Enjoy your day with Gran. Regards Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the idea of dying my own fabric. I am so envious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun -- can't wait to see what you come up with. I love hand dyes, they are so beautiful and unique.

    ReplyDelete