Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Challenge

I've accepted the challenge by Fin at http://finnleah.blogspot.com/ to complete 6 projects by the end of the year. I hope I can do it. She has promised to cheer me on. I promised to do the same for her. I am going to break this down into smaller chunks. I will let you know each week what I hope to accomplish. At the end of the week I'll let you know how I did. This weeks goal is to put the borders on my Happy Trails quilt and finish button hole stitching around the words in my Family Reunion Quilt.
Sorry no pictures today. I am experiencing technical difficulties. When the computer savy troops get home I am hopeful we can solve the problem. Then I will also show pictures of my first, worst and best quilts. As was suggested at http://tlcstitches.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. given your goals for the week, hope you get the borders cut today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals - we'll all be cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Em, got ya on my sidebar now *VBS* and the link works...hurray! Happy stitching my friend. Hugs, Finn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for it. I can't wait to see what you accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm heading over to check out this challenge. i could really use some finish motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Em, nothing like a challenge.I will be interested in following your progress.You did a beautiful job on the Bridal Sampler Quilt. Regards Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes these challenges are just the thing to spur us on. Whatever it takes. Best wishes for multiple finishes!

    ReplyDelete